Sapa Lift & Slide Doors High performance, thermally insulated sliding door system with a user friendly slide action.
The Confort 160 (C160) is a high performance, thermally insulated sliding door system with a user friendly slide action.
This system, with an attractive aesthetic line, is durable, stable and remarkably energy efficient. With a maximum vent weight of up to 400kg, large glazed areas are easily achievable.
The C160 was designed to offer high end sliding doors with large glass surfaces and heavy glass loads with minimal sightlines. C160 profiles are coupled with 40mm omega shaped, glass fibre reinforced polyamidestrips, which reduce thermal conduction. It is also possible in this system to gradually enhance thermal values with application of thermal inserts.
Overall, the C160 achieves a high thermal performance level and improved total insulation over other sliding systems, leading to lower total energy consumption - a positive benefit to the environment, and your fuel bills.
- Perfect water evacuation is ensured via drainage holes and integrated sealings
- Separated drainage: two levels of drainage over range
- Q-Lon seals provide perfect weather resistance in the sliding version, EDPM gaskets for the lift-slide version
- Combined gasket and brush sealings in central joint of sashes ensure a draught free door
- Weather resistance:
Sliding Version - 4 (EN 12207); 8A (EN 12208); C3 (EN 12210)
Lift and slide Version - 4 (EN 12207); E1200 (EN 12208); C3 (EN 12210
- Resistance Class ENV 1627 - 1630 WK2