PC50 Casement Windows feature slim frames, exceptional performance and wide variety of customisations.
With slim sash or more robust heavy duty design, and top or side hung options, this aluminium window range can be a perfect for a wide variety of domestic and commercial projects.
Not sure whether you might need to change your windows? Find our more on the subject in our Advice Centre.
- Maximum glazing = 44mm
- Opening possibilities: open out top hung, side hung
- Finishes: Possibility of dual colour, Colour powder coating (RAL, mottled and rough), Wood effect powder coating, Anti-bacterial powder coating, Anodised
- Transmittance: Uw from 1,1 (W/m2K)
- Max acoustic insulation: Rw=45 dB
- Air permeability (BS EN 12207:2000): ClASS 4
- Water tightness (BS EN 12208:2000): ClASS E1200
- Wind resistance (BS EN 12210:2000): ClASS CE 2400/h5>
- Security Test PAS 24
- Maximum weight/sash: Slim sash: 35 Kg - 50 Kg, Heavy duty side hung: 42 Kg, Heavy duty top hung: 100 Kg
- Maximum dimensions of SLIM SASH: Side hung W = 700 mm H = 1.300 mm | Top hung (W) = 1.200 mm (H) = 1.300 mm
- Maximum dimensions of HEAVY DUTY SASH: Side hung (W) = 750 mm (H) = 1.750 mm | Top hung (W) = 1.800 mm (H) = 1.800 mm