Our Tilt and Turn windows are easy to clean and operate. The tilt function opens the top of the sash inwards for ventilation, whilst the turn function creates an inward opening side hung operation.
Painting your timber windows is a perfect way to add a touch of character and uniqueness to your home. At PCW you can choose from a wide range of colours and finishes and we will factory spray paint it with 3 coats of high quality paint before installation. That ensures that comprehensive finish is applied all over giving you the desired aesthetics when installed.
Find out more on how to look after your timber windows to make them last for years to come.
- A Energy Rated Windows
- Easy-to-operate with practical dual positioning
- High thermal, weather, security and acoustic performance
- Quality components with market leading warranties
- Broad selection of glazing bars and ironmongery
- Sustainable and high performing FSC®Pure hardwood timber or durable Accoya timber to choose from
- Open inwards on side hinges or, left or right, alternatively, turn the handle through 180° to tilt window inwards from the top for secure ventilation
- Offers easy cleaning from within the property
- Available in U-values from 1.4 to passive house compatible 0.7 U-value
- Wide range of glass options with Self Cleaning Glass and Noise Reduction
- Water based paint (no solvents), extremely durable against impact, scratches and abrasion
- 200 RAL colour finishes and stains to choose from